KnightsofShadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightsofShadows

Welcome to Knights of shadows new server it is world wide server hope you have fun

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fluffy's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluffy

Fluffy

Fluffy's app Empty
PostSubject: Fluffy's app   Fluffy's app I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Name:Steffan Eubanks

Current in game names:Fluffy

Union: Aol(alliance of light (at the moment)

When are you on? : i can provide spread sheet of a 2 week time period if choice

Experience on Shaiya (years): 4+

Experience in forums:Knows HTML, knows how to control spams and ban people if need be.

In your opinion, what makes a good GS? A good "game sage" is a person whom dose not take one side of the story he or she is given, but instead looks at the facts at hand and then demerin a right or wrong.

Why should we choose you? Why should you choose me, hmm well i know my way around the game on both sides, i also can be natural to any side, and not hold any grudges.

*Which other Private Servers have you played?(well not effect app): SD, evo, SA, Pando, SU,(to many to count and can proved if need be)

*Have you ever been a GS before?(if so were): No

*Do you CURRENTLY play in any Shaiya server other than ours?(well not effect app): No

The name, mode, and level of the character you want to have the tag on, if chosen: Fluffy lvl 60 um

*Any other info about you (Skype, MSN,etc.up to you if want to):

Anything else: I plain on being a neutral GS or above

*: Well provide these answers to GM if needed
Back to top Go down

Fluffy's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightsofShadows :: Client,Fixes,Patches :: Our Staff-
Jump to: