KnightsofShadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnightsofShadows

Welcome to Knights of shadows new server it is world wide server hope you have fun

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WIP Darkie In Disguise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[GS]Scarecrow

[GS]Scarecrow

WIP Darkie In Disguise Empty
PostSubject: WIP Darkie In Disguise   WIP Darkie In Disguise I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

So, I've been tooling around in photoshop when I have time between school work, been getting slammed the past couple weeks, but I suppose that's par for the course, especially considering we just finished Active Directory and started on Network Infrastructure for Server 2008. In my downtime I relax with some amateur artwork, specifically in coloring images. I found this one of deviantart in a group specially made for lineart to be taken and colored and as soon as I saw it thought of my 'sin. I love the "Who me?" kind of pose she has and the armor reminded me of the Terra set for the lighties, and playing fury I couldn't help but love the idea of an assassin throwing on ranger gear and trying to blend in with the lighties.

I'm still laying down the base colors but thought I would share anyway Smile

WIP Darkie In Disguise WIP
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Sbject: Nice!   WIP Darkie In Disguise I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Omg that is soo beautiful. you have amazing talent girl. nice work What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

PostSubject: Re: WIP Darkie In Disguise   WIP Darkie In Disguise I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:27 am

santa ehhhheeemmm cheers that looks really really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Xodie

Xodie

PostSubject: O.o   WIP Darkie In Disguise I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:17 pm

wow! that is really nice! Very Happy
u have skills jess ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP Darkie In Disguise   WIP Darkie In Disguise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP Darkie In Disguise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KnightsofShadows :: Client,Fixes,Patches :: Videos and pictures-
Jump to: